Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hands In My Pocket


Occasionally, I would get people standing in the accused box with their hands together as though they had handcuffs on. I guess its just natural, after seeing it in movies. That should not be the case. All accused should not be in cuffs when they are in the dock. I myself have personally ordered the police to remove the accused’s cuff when they are seated in the dock in my Court.

Some would put their hands in their front / back pocket, hug their body, scratch their head, wipe their face, scratch their back, put their hands by their side like a soldier, stand up damn straight, slouch as though they have no backbone, fiddle their fingers, etc etc. I find it really amusing how your body react to the way you feel at that time.

Macam kucing…

Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: