Sunday, March 21, 2010

Relieved!


Yes!

I have managed to complete all of my six assignments for each of my six subjects. The deadline was today but I submitted them all online yesterday. I am actually grateful to my seniors for their kind warning not to procrastinate with the assignments.

I actually started to do my assignments after about a month into the semester. After reading the relevant materials, I drafted a skeletal structure for most of the assignments. As a safety measure, I showed the draft structures to my lecturers to know if I am heading in the right path.

All of which were approved (Alhamdulillah) and gedebuk gedebak, I’ve completed all of the assignments already.

Now I feel so light. The moment I submitted my last assignment, I felt so relieved.

It was not stressful or anything as I had managed to use the time that I had evenly. All in all it was a very good experience. I like.

Now I have about a month left before my exams. Yes. You read it right. I-HAVE-EXAMS!!! I wonder how (stressful) it would feel to be taking exams now that I have the Bride with me. Dulu masa undergraduate, masih single. Sekarang tengah postgraduate, dah ada bini… serious lain feeling… sekarang lagi best! :)

But it is certainly going to be different during exams…

Oh exams… I can get pimples just by thinking about it.

On a side note, this is just some random fact about toenails.

My toenails are always short. This is because of my weekly futsal game. You see, if you have long toenails, it might be broken after an arduous futsal game. However, I realize that a lot of men do not care about their toenails. It is always long and sometimes even dirty. Is it true that most men are lazy to care for their toenails?

Hmmm… I wonder..

Blog adjourned.

3 obiter dictum:

Twiggy said...

long toe nails are just G.R.O.S.S.

Azmi said...

I share Twiggy's sentiments on long toe-nails.

I try to keep mine short due to the same reason... broken/chipped toe nails = (at least) a week of unbearable PAAIIIIN!!!

Quiyah said...

haha, not my husband tho..
he cuts it every 2 weeks.. never forget..
and he likes it if i buff his finger nails.. (he will fall asleep if i do it)
thank god it's just me and him..
if there's a baby involve, i dont think i would have the time to do it for him.