Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday and Mother's Day To The Bride!


Last Saturday was the Bride’s birthday!
Happy Birthday Bride!!!
May Allah continue to shower you with lots of love and great success in this world and in the hereafter Insya Allah…
Last Sunday was Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day Bride!!!
Best tak first time celebrate Mother’s Day??? :)
I hope you like your presents... :)
Hehe.
I have also just completed my exams last week. I think I can pass 5 subjects but I am not too confident with my accounting paper. Oh well, I guess at this moment I should only be praying to God for the best. Berserah dan bertawakkal sahajalah…
I guess I can safely say “Welcome Back” to myself. I can now hapdet my entries more than during exam month. Wow! No more exams to worry about for the next 3 months. I also have about one month of semester break with no ultimate plans yet.
Wah…
Best giler…
I can go to MPH and start reading all of their Batman comics. Hmm, that seems like a good plan for today… oh wait, I have to go and watch Ip Man 2 (btw, I really feel that Ip Man's wife looks exactly like my friend who is getting married next month... She should go to 1Utama and bring home Ip Man's poster that has Ip Man's wife pictures as a momento... hehe)
But it’s still too early now… I better go and get my beauty nap now… I heard it is good for the skin... I like soft skin... Hehe.
Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: