Monday, July 28, 2008

Mahkamah Majistret Durian



Oh ho ho!!! After my matters this morning, as I was walking out of my room, my Ralph Lauren Romance perfume was conquered by the ever recognizable aroma of the king of the fruits. Devastated, I walked around my Court to see how bad I am loosing. All hopes was crushed when I saw my fellow policeman happily enjoying a whole basket of Durians.

They usually would not notice me walking upon them as I apply the basic element of surprise. I made sure that my surprise visits and my timing are never consistent and I would come from various routes available.

Knowing the source of the smell, I continued my usual walk. It appears that KL’s traffic court has changed its name to the durain court today. Thank God my matters are over and that there is no one in the lockup.

Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: