Monday, September 1, 2008

Ramadhan Mubarak


The last Ramadhan, I was still in my cast due to my broken tibia bone. Boy that was the toughest Ramadhan ever for me.

This year, Ramadhan would mean a lot more to me. I will be fasting with someone very special… very dear to me. I will be fulfilling my fasting obligations with my Bride.

This means that I will have a special companion for breakfast, sahur (the meal that we eat before dawn), Terawih prayers (the optional prayer that can only be done in Ramadhan), Tadarus Quran (the recitation of the Islamic Book of Guidance in a group), occasional early morning prayers and also not to forget… someone to buy food for breakfast with… EVERYDAY!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

To my Bride… thank you for trying… you have no idea how much it pleases me to have you with me…

To everyone else… Ramadhan Mubarak… May the blessed fasting month give you guidance, patience and blessings from the Big One Up There.

I’ll probably be posting more stuff about Ramadhan for this month to come.

Happy fasting!
Blog Adjourned...

0 obiter dictum: