Monday, August 18, 2008

Say What???



A funny thing happened today in my open court. One chap was summoned for riding a motorcycle without a valid road tax. Funnily, when I asked him, why he still rode his bike without a valid road tax, part of his reply was this gem:

“Saya sudah renew insurance tapi sebab ini motor sudah lama tak renew road tax, mesti mau pegi JPJ buat “infection”, kemudian baru boleh renew road tax.”

Translation:

“I have already renewed my insurance but since I have not renewed the road tax for some time, I need to send the bike for “infection” before I could renew my road tax.”

I was grinning from ear to ear hearing what he had to say. I wanted to ask if the Road Transport Department gave his motorcycle any anti biotic or medication for the “infection” during the inspection but I decided to just let go of such cheap thrill…

Blog adjourned…

0 obiter dictum: