Monday, August 24, 2009

Ramadhan Mubarak!

Praises be to the Him for allowing us to gain from this blessed month again. As I sat down and wondered aimlessly in my mind about my insignificant history, I realized that I have not been in one position for the last 5 Ramadhans! Talk about jumping ships, within 5 years, I have held 5 different positions.

Let’s recap for a moment.
  • In 2005, I was still a final year student at IIUM when it was Ramadhan. If I am not mistaken, I was having my exams at that time.
  • In 2006, I was a Legal Executive at the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA).
  • In 2007, I was a Senior Assistant Registrar at the KL High Court (D6). Oh, and I celebrated Ramadhan and Raya with a cast around my right leg with an injured spiral fracture of the tibia bone.
  • In 2008, I was a Magistrate in KL come Ramadhan. I also fasted with the Bride as my bride for the first time… thanks to her, I didn’t miss to many sahur… hehehe.
  • In 2009, Ramadhan is here again with me being “The Special II” to the Big Boss.

AAAANNNNDDDDDD!!!!!
The stork should be dropping by any moment now with DOT!!!!!
Yippee!!!!


Anyhow, to all of my Muslim readers, May Allah reward us for our struggles to complete a perfect fast and grant us the Night of Power… Insya Allah.

Allahumma Bariklana fii Shahri Ramadhan
O Allah, please bless us during this Ramadhan Month…
Amen

Remember, the reward for reading of Quran in this month is to good to be missed!
Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: