Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#9

If I was not married to the Bride, then today would mark our 9 year anniversary as a couple.

Yes… 9 years bebeh!

9 years ago I would never have imagined that I would have a 4.5 month old daughter sleeping on the bed with pillows around her while her mommy and daddy are on the floor, one uploading her pictures and the other checking out status updates on Facebook.

As we were happily wishing each other on the floor, the following conversation took place…

“It has been 10 years huh?”

“Eh, 9 years lah”

"Eh... 10 lah"

"Cube you kira"

“Mana ada 9 years…” *silently counting from 2001 to 2010* “hmm… damn!! Belum satu decade lagi? I thought dah I decade dah!!!”

(Actually, there was a surprise card in her car which reads 10 years... dah silap kira sebab i included 2001 as one year.... oh well, hehehe)

“I like growing old and wrinkly with you…”

“But I don’t want to be wrinkly”

“Takpe, nanti I panggil you I punye prune”

“Kalau macam tu, you jadi I punye kismis”

“Oh, then I akan cium you all the time!”

“Kenapa pulak?”

“Sebab I akan buat-buat tersilap faham u kata “Kiss Me.. Kiss Me!!! So I ciumlaa”

...

Who would have thought that after 9 years we would be able to produce this...

Life is so full of surprises... And it's always more pleasant to be able to spend it with the ones you love...

Alhamdulillah for the past 9 years & Insya Allah for the rest of our lives...

Blog adjourned...

4 obiter dictum:

rhinoceros said...

LAMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!

Husna said...

happy anniversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

missy_a_n said...

AWWWWWW SO SCHWEEETTTT!!! Happy anniversary you two! I can just imagine the both of you going to be so old knocking about in the house calling each other prune and kismis! HAHAHAHAHA

And to think that I actually saw love bloom in front of my eyes! So COOL!

Marliza Radzi said...

kiss me = kismis. so comel :)