Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Doodles Of My Mind Is Back Online!!!

The Bride is back online!!!
Yay!
And she has her own .com domain too! Advance betullah the Bride ni. Hehehe
You can check out her post at www.liyanaznil.com
So to Twiggy / The Bride, welcome back to the virtual world :)
We really missed u and hope you could quench our thirst with the many interesting doodles of your interesting mind.

P/s: susah jugak blogging pakai ipad pinjam ni... Tak reti aku nak format my post elok-elok. Pakai blackbaby alagi senang. Hehe
I should get back to bed and rest. Im on my first MC with the new firm today.
Blog adjourned.

7 obiter dictum:

TwiggyLiyana said...

eyyhh, weren't you supposed to be in bed resting? tsk tsk :)

Anonymous said...

dulu before ur wife privatised her blog, i used to be her blog's silent reader. now nak pi bace lagi la, bole?

two_one said...

Twiggy: kroh kroh kroh...
Grenlina: I tau ramai silent reader dia dekat blog i... berapa kali i dapat message tanya kenapa blog dia private, bila nak online balik, blog dia lagi best pada blog i la (selamber je nak buat analysis jujur dekat blog aku macam tu... tak suka diam-diam sudalaa LoL!).. ha! sekarang depa boleh pi baca sepuas hati hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

yay! :-D

Unknown said...

Accidently found ur blog... like be in the real chamber ;) I'll frequently visit here..Salam kenal!

two_one said...

MY: welcome welcome... LoL! accidents are sometimes good after all hehehe.

TwiggyLiyana said...

I'm back my Doodlers!!! :D I missed you aaaaaaaaallll