Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Role Of Ethics In Business - (Legal Insight 4/2011)


Yay!
My first article for my Firm’s newsletter, Skrine’s Legal Insights 04/2011 (December) is published at page 16.
I told the Editor that I would like to contribute a piece on Shariah: Principles and Practice for EACH publication. Haha. Kena letak pressure skit baru boleh perform!
So I began my quest to draft something light and easy for people to read. Not too heavy as I don’t want the readers to get bored and not too light until people think it is useless.
I thought corporate governance would be a good subject plus it was still fresh as it was one of my CIFP subjects. In the end, Alhamdulillah, “The Role of Ethics in Business” was drafted and submitted to the Editor and approved J Yay!
You can click here or here to read the Skrine’s Legal Insight 04/2011. Again, my article is at page 16.
Hope you enjoy the read.
You should also check out page 12, Of BIMBOS, Black Swans, Ex-Dates Etc. Very enjoyable read J.
I am already in the midst of my next article. It’s going to be about the Objectives of the Shariah (Maqasid Shariah)... So stay tuned.
Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: