Monday, September 15, 2008

If It Pleases You Mr. "Speaker" Sir!


I remember this one time when I was debating in the Deans Cup Competition. I adopted my friend's technic for shutting the other person from giving his "point of information". It was planned to the precise and it damn right turned out the way I wanted it to.


As I was happily arguing my point, I saw the opponent putting his hand up. I used my right hand to ask him to sit. (I just waved my hand down or shooed him to sit with my hand or... oh, you know what I mean!) He got up again after a while. I did the same thing.
This happened for three times. Then, I said:


"Mr. Speaker Sir, even a DOG understands what this* means!"


*by this, I meant the act of waving my hand to ask him to sit.


OOOH... Yes!!! IN YOUR FACE!!! HAHAHA


However, we managed to almost beat the champion and landed on second place. I think I was one of the top five speakers of the competition. Ahh, can't remember the ranking though...

Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: