Friday, January 23, 2009

GazaaBoooom!

I read this somewhere. I have no idea how true it is, but in light of the recent attacks on Gaza, I thought maybe I should just post it here. If any of you know the accuracy of the message below, please inform me.

A Quote from Hitler’s personal diary…

I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left some of them so you will know why I was killing them.

History tells us that he always saw his Jewish father torturing his mother. That could be the reason why he hated the Jewish community so much.

But not all Jews support the attack on Gaza. It’s the Zionist whom we should confront…

A common goal can certainly unite the community.


"May Allah bless all of the innocent victims in Palestine and reward them with the best form of rewards for their all of their sacrifices."

Ameen…

Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: