Friday, April 8, 2011

Dagu Savvy Tercalar...

I was running late this morning and I was somehow stuck in a stupid traffic caused by this young traffic police. He seems to be stopping my lane for way too long. I’m not sure if he knows that what he is doing is causing a massive hold up from where I am coming from. I was stuck there for 20 minutes.
Sitting there in my car, I thought that if I were to drive beside the policeman, I wanted to informhim that what he is doing is causing a terrible jam for the whole road. I didn’t want to scream at him as he might be following instructions from his superior and the decision to hold the traffic could have been from someone else. I thought of saying, “Tuan, jangan  la lama sangat tahan jalan ni, jam sampai ke hujung jalan tau”. Okay kan? Not too harsh and direct to the point.
As I was driving towards the policeman, some crazy girl thought that she might overtake me in such a narrow road. Unfortunately, she misjudged the size of the road. She grazed my car’s chin and then she just drove away. I looked at the policeman and he looked back at me.
Hilang nafsu aku nak cakap kat polis tu ape-ape…
I thought of chasing that crazy girl’s car. I manage to high beam her and then she went to the left towards the heart of KL. As I was really late because of the inconsiderate policeman, I just lowered my window and waved my hand frantically (nope, I didn’t give her the finger) to the crazy girl to indicate that I was pissed off at her.
She didn’t even dare to look at me and just drove off. I could see that she was frightened.
But still, she could’ve had some adab and apologized. Angkat tangan pun jadilaa…
Haish… bikin spoil ana punya mood ini hari…
*The Arabic word "Sabar" is a word that is derived from the action of holding your horses from running astray...  Sabar is also used to indicate how we feel when we have to control our Nafs and anger*
Luckily I have shooting training today. So hopefully I could shoot all my anger and frustration away this afternoon…
*Peng Peng*
Blog adjourned.

0 obiter dictum: