Monday, April 6, 2009

His Story

2008: His Story…


January: Got to open my cast… kaki kecut sebelah


February: Utilized one crutch for handicap perks


March: Went for induction course and national service for almost a month


April: Got married to the Bride; had an excellent honeymoon!


Mei: Last month being a Senior Assistant Registrar


June: Began my Magistrate duties


July: Got a some foreign object probing my stomach through my mouth


August: Went to Kuching with the Bride


September: First Ramadhan with the Bride


October: First Hari Raya with the Bride


November: Last few days as a Magistrate. Transferred way up high…


December: Bulls Eye! On the DOT!



I couldn’t have done it without His constant protection.
He gives me knowledge and teaches me wisdom through experience.
He pours love into me and gives me the opportunity to share it.
He is my strength and hides my weaknesses.
He reminds me to remember Him.
At times I question His wills, forgetting my place in His eyes.
My success belongs to Him.
My life belongs to Him.

He who adjourns…

0 obiter dictum: