Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Takaful: Background, Branding and Concept [2011] 6 MLJ lxxvi

Alhamdulillah :)
All praises be to Allah and to Him alone.
When I was a law student back in Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws (AIKOL), Malayan Law Journal (MLJ) was the most famous law journal that publishes local cases. In the older journals, they even had pictures of the judges published and they also report some of the funniest stuff (read this!)
This year, MLJ gave me a Christmas present!
Weeeee!!!!
I got a letter from them last week telling me that they have published my article Takaful: Background, Branding and Concept [2011] 6 MLJ lxxvi  in one of its journal. They also gave me one complimentary copy for my safekeeping.
(one single copy? Bagila one or two extra copies!)
You can drop me an email and I would be more than happy to email you a copy for your reading pleasure.
Or if you have an account with lexisnexis, you can log on to MLJ online via lexisnexis, type “takaful” at the article segment and you should be able find it there.
It’s kinda long so I won’t be posting it here.
After you have read it, I would very much appreciate your feedbacks, comments or suggestions.
Many thanks in advance!
Blog adjourned.

6 obiter dictum:

TwiggyLiyana said...

yay for you! :D

two_one said...

tq tq :)

JelmaKsatria said...

Can you please email me the copy?Id love to read your toughts. Thank you!!!

da_retrogirl@yahoo.com

Linda Lin said...

Salam hai adam,

If you dont mind, I pun nak baca juga

norhaslindawahab@gmail.com

Thanks and wish you the best!

Unknown said...

I need a copy pls.... oh yarr..it's a great pleasure and opportunity for me to read ur blog as I will be one of the future lawyers 4 years more.... insya Allah... thx for sharing ur xperience here. Do mail me the copy to nursitifatimahazman@yahoo.com


Thx in advance

two_one said...

Salam Fatimah,
All the best for your future legal education ride :)