Thursday, September 25, 2008

Harga Minyak Turun Lagi Seposen?




It sounds like great news. I am as thrilled as the rest of my fellow Malaysians. I do however have my own reservations. PERSONALLY, I am afraid that this is more of a political decision instead of a business decision. I hope I am wrong.

Decision making is not a simple thing. I know it for a fact because I have to do so every day. When you need to make a decision, you must think it through. This will allow you to see the consequences of such decision. Decision should be delivered with a sense of certainty and finality.

It will look funny if you decide to raise the petrol prices early in the year and giving rebates for renewal of road tax, and then reduce the fuel price and stopping the rebate, and then further reduce the fuel price.

Oh well, blog adjourned!

0 obiter dictum: