Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag of War

I have been tagged! It took me quite a while to understand the process. So here goes nothing!

The Rules:
1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people and the link to their blog.
3. Let them know that their tagged by leaving a comment.

Rule 1:
1. I married her. Yay!
2. I like sushi. Raw salmon… hmmm!
3. I think a lot. Or I think that I think a lot…
4. I love to eat kambing! Nyam nyam!
5. I love my beauty sleep. And the dreams as well.
6. I listen more than I talk now. And still improving.
7. I married her. Why mention this up there and here? Because she’s worth it!!! ;)

Rule 2:
I don’t want to tag others because it is too difficult to constrain the list to 7. I hereby declare that everyone in "Other Jurisdiction" tagged! Hahaha! This means that I will not comply with rule 3 as well. Hehehe.

Blog adjourned!

2 obiter dictum:

Twiggy said...

*hugs* !!

Sasha Lyna said...

seriously?thnk God la there are still people who can think of other's future..imagined if it was the other way round n he was brought to Child Court n found guilty n had to stay in a detention centre, definitely he cant turn back at 15 and say he was gvn a 2nd chance!!

i *applaud* those who were involved in this (tho its kinda cruel to b messing with sumone's, let alone a kid's head) but the end defeats the means!!