Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary To You Too!!! :)

Two years ago, about a month before my wedding date, I had to attend Biro Tatanegara (BTN). At first, I thought it was going to be very boring but boy was I mistaken! It was really enjoyable. Anyhow, this post is about one of the funny incident that happened during BTN.

It was an activity to get to know all of the participants. What the facilitator did was to narrow down some facts and if those facts are relevant to anyone of us, we had to move forward.

I can’t really remember what the beginning facts were but I remember something about the month of April. I think the facilitator asked if anyone was having anything important event in April.

My friend Daud and I stepped forward.

We looked at each other and smiled. We knew that we were both going to get married on the SAME DAY in April!

Then the facilitator asked us to inform of the day of the important event. We both said 4th of April. At this time, we were the only two upfront, standing side by side.

Then the facilitator asked me, what my special occasion on 4th of April was. I said I was going to get married on that day. Everybody clapped.

Now everyone was looking at my friend who was just standing beside me.

Kamu ada apa pulak 4 April 2008 nanti?

Saya pun nak kahwin 4 April 2008…… Tapi bukan dengan dia lah…

(he said calmly while pointing his finger to me)

The whole hall started to laugh!

The Facilitator then concluded:

Nasib baik lah!

Hahaha

Coincidentally, his wife is also my virtual blog friend. This is her link. If you want some unique quotes, you can get it from her blog posts. It amazes me how she manages to find all this quotes. (mungkin dia ada buku quotes kot… hmmm)

I would like to take this opportunity to say:

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! May Allah bless you both with eternal love and great success!

Good luck with that bundle of joy!

B.E.S.T. dapat anak! :)

Blog adjourned.


1 obiter dictum:

Marliza Radzi said...

hahaha! I remember him telling me about this.

bila nak datang JB lagi? hehe.

p/s: I'm a fan of wise words. so yeah, that explains ;)